Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I'M BACK

Now that the holidays are fast-behind us, I can finally get caught up with my blog.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that you all created beautiful memories, meals and crafts with the ones you love.  I have so much to catch you up on so I wanted to share a few pictures of the things I made during the holidays and then I will catch you up on upcoming events, etc.

(All photos courtesy of Memories of Time)

The box and the tree card (the tree folds open from each side) are die cuts that I purchased at Memories of Time.  The box is about 2x2x4 and has a lattice top that I tied two ribbons around for a lacy, sleek look. Insert a battery tea-light candle inside and voila, the cutest luminary. These were projects that I taught at Memories of Time for one of our Make and Take Thursdays. It was such a fun day.


I teach a class once a month at Memories of Time using the Heartfelt Creations tablet.  The classes are usually on a Wednesday and generally begin at noon. The cost is just $35.00 and you get to make four cards to take home as well as keep the rest of the 12x12 tablet for future use. My December Heartfelt Creations class was from the Everyday Heroes collection.  Isn't it a beautiful line?  The cards turned out great and it was so much fun.

November was one of my favorite Heartfelt Creations lines.  These cards were made from the Farmer's Market collection. Aren't they beautiful? The turnout for this class was excellent and as always, we had such a wonderful time creating, laughing and swapping recipes (sure...lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment