Saturday, November 9, 2019

Heartfelt Creations Sea Breeze Collection Class




Nov.26th at 10:00 there will be a Heartfelt Creation Sea Breeze Class here at my house. Cost is $20.00 for 3 cards.
Bring your basic card tools, daubers, glue, tape, scissors. You can use pencils, Copics, any markers you like. The colors of ink I used is Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine, Archival Ink Pad - Coffee
Archival Ink Pad - Viridian
Archival Ink Pad - Sepia
Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not
Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green
Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue
Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup
Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily
Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green
Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium
Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Paris Dusk
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Desert Sand
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Nautical Blue
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa
Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear glitter
Seas The Day Prills
These are some of the colors I used, but just bring what you have.
This I know is going to be a very popular class. So please let me know if you are planing on being here for. I have just 10 kits. Message me if you would like to take this class
Hugs Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment