Thursday, February 13, 2020

Heartfelt Creations Calla Lily Class

My next class coming up is February 27th at 10:00 - 3:00 at my house I will be teaching Heartfelt Creations Calla Lily cards. There will be three cards and the cost is $20.00. You will need to bring your lunch and I will have coffee or tea. The supplies you will need to bring are Large and small scissors, sponge daubers, dimensionals, the glue that dries clear, double stick tape, blender pens and whatever you want to color with color pencils, Copics, ink pads it is your choice and what you are comfortable using. Don't worry if you are new to this I will have things for you to use. This class is fun and you will be pleased with what you go home with. If you have never made cards before is class is for all levels. If you have any questions about the class just send me a message and I will get an answer as soon as possible. Looking forward to seeing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment